Saturday, December 14, 2013

Angry uh

This morning, I had my 2 units of aircon serviced.  The contractor came earlier at 10.40am instead of 11 - 11.30am.  Luckily I just woke up.

My aircon unit in my room still continues to leak.  Do not know why like dat.  :(

Went to Orchard for shopping.  In the end bought all from Isetan.  Glad that I managed to complete my shopping list.

Met up with my parents and bro for dinner at Sushi Tei @ Nex.  Birthday month hence got extra discount.

Angry when I took the bus home from interchange.  One couple of about 60 years old cut queue in front of us by talking to someone they knew queuing in front of us.  They were somehow elderly so its ok for us.  However, the man still dared to tell a teenage boy, who wanted to join his parents in front of the queue, to queue up!!!

My blood boiled when the bus came.  We were almost at the entrance door of the bus when a young couple (abt 20+) just walked and cut the queue by walking "normally" up the bus.  They were just in front of me.  I was so angry and said loudly "wow can dun queue uh" but they simply bo chap.  I was so angry and how I wish I walked faster and told them off to queue up before they boarded the bus.  Very angry.  They were young and still act like dat!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment