Sunday, December 29, 2013

Finally rented out

My aunt called us yesterday telling us that we got our tenant for our Pasir Ris flat.  The tenant is from India and will be staying with his wife and his 2 year old son.  Occasionally his mother will fly over.

Got it rented out at $2250 without aircon but we need to get another queen size bed for him.  Since he is foreigner and posted to Singapore to work, believe we need not worry about him borrowing from loansharks.  Hahaha.

He needs a flat urgently as his company only paid for his accommodation in hotel for 7 days and after viewing few flats, he decided on ours.

We went to sign the paperwork this am.  I need to wake up early at 9am.  This was unusual for me on a Sunday uh.

He moved in immediately and hope his family/him will take good care of our flat.

Finally my parents have income liao.  Hee hee...

I decided to buy new phone today.  After consideration, decided to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  The staff told me due to system problem, my new sim card will only be activated in 4hrs.  Without giving me time to divert my calls, the old sim card was deactivated.  I was without working phone for 6 hours and found it strange that why my new sim card still cannot work.

Called Singtel and after some checks, it looks like the problem lies with the new sim card.  I have to go to Hello shop tomorrow to get a replacement.  Haiz.... have to take extra time to settle this.

I requested to have my old sim card reactivated to allow me to use the phone before replacing the faulty sim card.  So unlucky uh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment