Thursday, December 19, 2013

BZBZBZBZ

Its another busy day for me.  

Tried to clear my work but don't seem to be able to meet my plan.  I still have some outstanding paperwork and I must clear it by tomorrow....

Glad that I managed to close 2 deals again today.  Really can close deals when boss not around.  Hahaha...

Had farewell lunch with one of our overseas colleague who are here for 2 1/2 months.  So fast that its time for her to go back to Germany.  Another colleague will replace her.  We had lunch at Korean restaurant where few of my colleagues did not manage to fill up their stomach due to they didn't like beef and only ate vegetables and drank soup.

This Saturday going to my brother-in-law's niece's birthday party.  I managed to get a pressie for the little girl.  The item is big but I think it is quite an interesting present for her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment