Saturday, December 7, 2013

Zoo

This morning, I woke up at 6.30am and realised I did not set alarm to wake up at 7.30am.  Since there was still an hour, I set the alarm and went back to sleep.  Going to Zoo today with my parents and sister.  Meeting them at 9am at bus stop.

Disaster!  I forgot that I set the alarm only for weekdays and it did not ring as planned.  When I woke up and looked at the time.  OMG!!! Its already 8.45am.  I quickly text my sister not to get out of the house until I am ready.  Zoomed to bathe and did everything very fast.  Managed to get out of house by 9.25am.

Took bus to the zoo and luckily today's weather was good and we walked slowly round the place.  We saved a lot today.  My sister's actual BD today hence her admission is free ($22).  My parents enjoyed senior citizen discount and just paid $11 each.  My ticket was 40% off (better dun tell the reason here) hence paid just 13.20.  In total, we saved $52.80.  Wow...  Good bargain.

We finished walking by around 3pm and took bus back to AMK interchange.  Walked a while and took bus to NEX.  Met up with my brother and had dinner at Swensen.

My sister got a complimentary Birthday Firehouse sundae since its her actual date of birth.  Saved $ again.

Real happy to pay lessor.  :P




My favourite Coit Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment