Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho...  Merry Christmas!

Today I really spent the whole day out.  Went to my elder sister's house as my niece celebrating her birthday today.  Actual day is tomorrow.

Sneaked out to Westgate shopping mall to have a look.  I believe I will not travel all the way to west side just to visit Westgate.  Since it was still early, I went with my god niece and younger sis.  After orientation, conclusion is I still prefer the layout for JEM.  Only thing that attracted me in Westgate is the various choices of Japanese restaurants and also the Isetan supermarket.  There are nice stalls of Japanese food.

Played games with those children that led by my aunt.  We had fun and I really blurred.  I could not remember the card that I was holding in which it represented that I was the werewolf.  When all closed eyes and my aunt asking who was the 2nd werewolf, it took me so long to raise up my hand that it was me.  

2nd time blurred was when I was the witch.  No one should talk and all to close eyes but when my aunt asked "witch, please do some action to identify yourself", I asked "can I open my eyes!".  All the children, my aunt and sisters all laughing out loud.  I really CMI uh!  Hahaha

Overall, had a fun Christmas day.

Opened my pressies early this morning.  Really got an exercise kit from 小珠. Will use it as often as possible.  I think she knew I am lazy to go out to exercise.  Hee hee...

I also received another gift from her.  It is a neck and shoulder massager.  Maybe she heard me saying my neck stiff before.  Both are useful gifts.  Thank You!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment