Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nice lunch

This morning, we had meeting with our Europe office colleagues and followed by lunch.

Actually I planned to have dinner with them together with my team members.  However, my boss asked me to go for lunch instead.  In the end, I realised only him and me from our office.  No wonder he must get some one to join him.

We went to Yamagawa Japanese restaurant.  We ordered their premium box set and some additional dishes.  The sashimi and sushi were good.  However, my boss over ordered.  In the end, all cannot finish the food.  Quite wasted.  I tried to eat as much as I can.  Ha ha ha.

My colleague went for the dinner.  They booked 9pm slot as it was the earliest left.  By 10.30pm, their main course yet to be served.  Finished dessert only by 11 plus.  Thanks goodness my boss saved me by asking me to go for lunch instead.

The ang moh really likes to drink.  They are going for drinks after the dinner.  OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment