Monday, December 23, 2013

Rush

A very rushing day for me...

Tomorrow we need not go to work hence I have to clear my work as much as possible in order to have a good holiday break.  If I cannot finish, I need to be back in office tomorrow to at least clear some backlog.

Many enquiries received due to the holiday period.  I received about 13 enq today and managed to close 5 of them.  Quite a good achievement.

We went for dinner and back in office to continue to work till very late.  However, I feel better now as I cleared those pending paperwork.  Luckily 小珠 helped me up.  :)

Brought back some presents today.  2nd one from 小珠 and I guessing is her gift cld be relating to exercising.  She still keep me in suspense.  Will know when I open the pressies on 25th 0001hr.  Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment