Friday, February 17, 2012

Favourite Day

My favourite Day of the week!

Had lunch with customer today hence sad that I could not dress down for this day. Went to Xi Yan restaurant at Craig Road and the food was nice. Six course lunch was just nice. I remembered the previous time I went, my colleague ordered a 12 course dinner and everyone were so full until could not eat.

This evening, left office early and had dinner at O'Coffee Club. Finally had a chance to use my groupon vouchers. Expiring in March and I still have 6 vouchers. Oh yah. I still have one voucher to clear before 26 Feb for LJS. Should be no problem lah.

We were not late for our movie tonight. Watched 9.35pm show. Watched "Safe House" and the plot was good. Very exciting but the sound effects were too good that we were frightened by the sudden loud sound for a few scenes. Overall... Good!

As soon as the movie finished, we zoomed all the way to the exit. We were the first to get down the staircases and glad that we managed to catch the last train from HarbourFront station to connect trains to the East and West at Outram Park station. Could save money as no need to take cab. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment