Sunday, February 19, 2012

Renovation progress

This afternoon, I asked my dad if he wanted to accompany me to take a look at the renovation of my house. The contractor gave me the lock password and I can go and have a look at any time. Since it is Sunday today and convenient to take a look without disturbing the workers, my dad drove me there. I could collect my mails at the same time.

Where we reached the carpark downstairs, I was wondering why the workers never close the windows for me. When I reached the unit, I saw a worker inside. He was doing some touch up work alone to prepare for tomorrow job. I just went in to take a look.

The living room floor tiles were completed. The wall tiles for the 2 toilets were put up. One part of the kitchen wall tiles were put up too. Everything looks good.

Glad that the toilets look so clean and bright now. No longer dull dull one. :P

Took pic at the master bedroom toilet.




The flowers design costs a bomb. Each tiles is $15. But if nice, worth the heart pain lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment