Monday, February 20, 2012

Meet plan

Took a day off today. Woke up and left house at 11am for early lunch. As we were going to Macpherson area to buy the toilet accessories, we went to the food center at Circuit Road. I used to go there when I was young. My grandparents stayed at that estate.

Had a good lunch today. Ate duck meat and kwap chap. Very good...



We went to Hoe Kee head office at Genting Lane. The showroom was not as big as Sin Siang Choon and items were not as many types but they did have rather good quality items. I decided to choose all the toilet accessories, toilet bowls, basins, sink, hob and water heaters from them. Will be easier for my reno contractor to arrange the delivery of the items to my new house for fitting. In total, spent $2500.

Instead of induction hob, I bought vitro-ceramic hob instead. The difference is induction hob is more safe as hand will not get burnt when you touch on it and vitro-ceramic hob will get hot on the stove zones. My sister asked me to buy it as it will be more prominent that the switch was on if I could see the reddish zone. If it is induction, will not know even if I accidentally forget to off it or switch on without notice. The other good thing is it is cheaper by a few hundreds. Spent more than 2 hours at the shop to choose the items.

After that, went to buy ceiling fan at Balestier Road. As I only need 1 set, there is no delivery for the item. Since my sister was driving today, just bought it and kept at home first. Complete my tasks for today.

Had dinner with my dad at Simei Eastpoint shopping mall. Chosen Paradise Inn as my sister longed to try it. The dishes were very good. Can go there again. We ordered quite a number of dishes with small portions. Finished all...











My colleague called me this evening and told me that the clock we ordered had arrived. She helped to bring it to me so that I did not need to carry back from office. Saw the clock and I am glad that I bought it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment