Saturday, February 11, 2012

My legs are breaking

This afternoon, we took bus to Jalan Besar to look for the shop that my contractor introduced. Other than that shop, we walked in to have a look at other shops too. Went to Balestier Road to look for suitable lighting too. Also went to Sin Siang Choon to take a look at the toilet accessories. Our conclusion is that Sin Siang Choon has a wide varieties of the toilet accessories. No doubt price will be more expensive but at least there are more choices.

We walked for almost 5 hours and with my "quite new" shoe, I could not walk properly when my legs began to grow pain. I was trying my best to walk properly.

Ended up at NEX as we wanted to take a look at prices for air-conditioner. I got a quote from one company that can uninstall and install aircon for my new house. Need to compare the prices to see if it is better to get from Courts/Best Denki/other shops. Looks like the models I have is different hence difficult to compare the prices. The promoter at Courts recommended Europace. Sounds good but I was wondering if the promoter is it for Europace and not Court's staff. He really promoted Europace until other brands are not really worth the money....

By the time I reached home, my legs gave up on me and I just laid on the sofa without even took out my sling bag. I did not want to move until my sister called me many many times to bathe.

Felt better now and shall sit down to let my legs rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment