Friday, February 24, 2012

Toilet bowl

So sad when my contractor called me this morning and told me that the toilet bowls I chose was having some problem. The size does not fit well to the pipes of my 2 toilets. Instead of 10 inches, I need 8 inches fitting. Otherwise, half of the pipe hole will be covered and means that only only 50% of the space left for water/toilet paper to flow through.

After checking, it was found that 8 inches fitting toilet bowl is difficult to find and may not have stock some time. In the end, it was decided to proceed to use the toilet bowls I bought and just need to be more gentle to my 2 toilet bowls. Cannot feed them too full. Otherwise, indigestion and will cause vomiting out of the toilet seats. Hahaha.... Disgusting right???

There was changes to the false ceiling design of my living room. It was found that the false ceiling may be too low hence the designer changed her drawing. It looks ok to me so shall proceed to the new drawing. I think they must be happy to have such good customer like me. Everything they proposed, I ok and ok and ok... :) This makes thing easier for them and will be happy to do the job properly for me.

Watched movie "This means war". It was so funny and created a lot of laughter. Good show to let us relax on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment