Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stayed at home

Today, I am so lazy and decided to stay at home. My sister went to church conference and we could not do shopping today. Hence, taking leave on Monday to buy the toiletries etc plus to look for package tour for our family outing this year.

Had dinner at a coffee shop near Pasir Ris Central. Ordered a few dishes to share with my mum and dad. Forgot to take photo for one dish ~ salted egg prawns. The food were quite good and we packed back 2 crabs for enjoying at home. Yummy dinner = put on weight!

I asked my parents where they want to go for tour this year. Both of them said this year still want to go meh? I said can uh. They said I will spent so much on my house and still can go for tour? I said still go lah. My mum said Korea and I gave a hint that can go some where else. My dad said Australia uh. Bingo! Actually he said that because he has one colleague who stayed in Australia before and that is why he is interested. I told them better go while they have the strength to walk far distance. They agreed.

Ok lah... Shall check on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment