Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally!

I am so happy today that it's finally the last day of CNY. Ate the 11th lou hei meal this afternoon and glad that no more heavy lunches. Tomorrow can back to normal to eat hawker food. :)

Met up with reno contractor this morning to let them see the tiles I've chosen. So far ok and the removal of old wardrobes and kitchen cabinets etc will start tomorrow. Hacking job will start on Thursday. Heard that the toilets and flooring should be able to complete within 2 weeks. Hence the whole renovation work should be able to complete in mid March or earlier.

Now, I need to do lots of shopping to look for aircon units, ceiling fan, lightings and toilet accessories etc. Will be busy during weekends.

Am now thinking if I should change all my windows....

No comments:

Post a Comment