Saturday, February 25, 2012

Natas Fair

This afternoon, I need to meet up with the electrician to decide on the layout of the power points and re-wiring. There are quite a number of relocation and after comparing the prices, I decided to re-wire the whole house to ensure all wiring are working properly to avoid malfunction at later stage. Another sum of money gone....

We went to Natas fair at evening and zoomed in to ASA travel. Decided on a package tour to Europe. My sister said she actually did not feel like going to Australia (our initial plan) and I also told her that since our parents can walk longer distance, why not bring them to a further place first. Next time then go for nearer vacation locations. She agreed because she also wants to go Europe.

It is a confirmed departure date tour hence we can proceed to apply leave. Departure date is 13 May and will not be a direct flight. We are taking Qatar Airway and transit at Doha. The sales agent said that it may not be a bad idea for transiting as my parents will not be so tired if there is a break in between. Transit is only 2 hrs so will not waste a lot of time.

After booking, we headed home as we paid by credit card to get free luggage. There are many different luggage by different banks. We chose UOB as the luggage looks nicer and the brand is Crossing. So pai sei... My card was declined due to insufficient credit limit and I had to call the bank to extend temporary credit limit increase. I used too much during CNY. :P

My dad reached home early so we went to the central for dinner. Had a very nice dinner.






After dinner, I went to Courts Megastore with my sister to choose the head board and colour of my new bed frame. Bought one new pillow each and I also bought a oven toaster. There was a promotion for Europace and rarely to find one that has heating core (not light bulb type) with temperature control. Most important is the promotional price is $39 from $59. I need one anyway so bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment