Sunday, March 18, 2012

Aching

Today is our Malay neighbour's daughter wedding. They invited us and we went to sit sit a while for courtesy. This is the first time I attended a malay wedding. We ate a bit and left as we need to go to my new house to do some cleaning. Need my dad's ladder else we are too short to clean the top cabinets.



I reached Serangoon house at around 2pm with my parents. We started to do the cleaning and the weather was hot plus I hardly do housework, it was really a very difficult task for me to mop and sweep the floor. Worst thing was I was not using normal usual mop and broom, I bought the 3M products and kind of weird to handle the 2 monsters.

In the end, I decided to use a cloth to mop. But after mopping one room, I gave up. My dad's invention came : use the mop with a cloth. Haha... faster that way.

Did all the internal cleaning of the wardrobes and cabinets. Window and window grilles cleaning. After they were done, we were so tired. I mopped the floor the 2nd time as it still not so clean. My mum said she will buy one broom for me. Anyway, I still need it to sweep the floor outside the unit. Tradition still good.

My dad was tired. Took the cloth that we cover the window and slept with a roll of hand towel as the pillow. On the aircon for him to rest. My mum and me just sat at the living room floor waiting for him to wake up. Hee hee...

There goes my whole day. Now, my legs and hands are so aching... Back also. Tomorrow I am on leave as need to do some stuff at the new house with my parents. Will be busy for the coming weeks as I will start to move my stuffs bit by bit on every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment