Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fruitful day

Today, I asked my sister to rent a car so that we could move some of our stuffs to new house. I woke up rather early at 9am and started to do packing as we need to leave house by 12noon. Slot booked was 12 to 4pm. Our intention was just to transport the items over and I will unpack tomorrow myself.

I was so surprised that I had so many things to move over. 2 big bags of bags. Ai yoh. We went for lunch at MyVillage at Serangoon Garden. Chose Japanese ramen restaurant and glad that the food was so "Japanese style" and it tasted good too. The restaurant name is Daikokuya Ramen restaurant.

After lunch, we bought some ice-creams, drinks and instant noodles for storage at home since there was car today to transport over. Reached house at around 3.30pm and quickly went back to Pasir Ris to return the car.

Went shopping at Robinson Raffles City. Did not buy much. Moved to Tampines for dinner then went home.






No comments:

Post a Comment