Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lighting

This afternoon, went to Balestier Road with my mum and sister to buy the lighting for my new house. Went to one shop (Chan Huat Lighting) but did not buy from this shop due to they were unable to deliver the goods before Wednesday. The sales person was good but too bad, I did not choose to buy from this shop as I already had in mind which ceiling light to buy and this shop did not have it.

Went back to LC Lighting and bought from this shop. Few weeks ago, came to this shop and saw the ceiling light that my colleague bought. It was not totally the same but very near to its material. They are easy to handle too. Bought total about $600 for 3 ceiling lights, 1 fluorescent tube and 9 PLC downlights. The sales girl was a bit blur but since we knew she was new, just patiently wait for her colleague to help her and teach her how to process the order.

In the evening, my dad met us at NEX for dinner. I was craving for Japanese food hence went to Sushi Tei. Wondering why we did not choose Tampines One Sushi Tei? That's because we banned it because the food was not that nice after we tried twice. Perhaps the chefs had changed to NEX. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment