Friday, March 9, 2012

Sushi

My boss told us no dressing down today but most of us just didn't care and continue to wear jeans. I am one of them. Haha... The only day I can wear jeans uh.

Finally, I was able to drink the Gongcha today. I was craving for it since Monday. Did not order dessert during lunch time and just want to wait for my Gongcha....

Left office quite late tonight and left not much for dinner. Our movie started at 9pm and we reached VivoCity only at around 8.30pm. Hence, we decided to buy sushi from Giant Supermart. Good deal as we bought 2 pkts at only $10. Discounted price.

Arrived theater and enjoyed the sushi while watching the movie. We watched "Art of Valor" and it was so exciting. Worth to watch and I am glad that we did not miss this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment