Friday, March 30, 2012

Found the reason

Finally I managed to find what's the problem I encountered for the transferring of my phone contacts to google contacts. Shall do it slowly to ensure all is correct. Do it nicely once and future will be easy.

This evening, we had sushi dinner again in the theater. I kind of missed the sushi from Giant supermarket and since there was not much time left as we need to get the router for my house, we decided to buy 2 packets and sneaked into the theater to eat.

With my colleague's recommendation, I bought the router. Luckily I got the membership no from my brother-in-law as it saved me $30.

We watched "Wrath of the Titans" tonight. Totally unaware that this was the continuation of the "Clash of the Titans" that aired in 2010. No wonder I found the casts so familiar. I was so shocked to find "Lord Voldemort" in the movie. Guess who was that...

Answer is"Hades".

No comments:

Post a Comment