Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stinking

Left office quite late again today and took train home. I was so unlucky as to get to sit near a very inconsiderate man. Below picture will explain why.



He took off his shoes and just happily sat there and enjoyed his ride by sleeping. The "fragrance" was so strong that I could not breathe and felt like vomiting. As all the other seats were taken and I was too tired to stand all the way to Pasir Ris, I tolerated with the smell and just hoped that he would alight soon. Too bad... his destination was Pasir Ris too.

When I was walking down the stairs from the platform to the 1st floor, I smelt the familiar "fragrance". I really doubt if it came from me but no uh... I smelt my blouse and it was not from me. Turned to my right and saw the man. OMG! The smell followed him even after he wore his shoes. That was how "fragrance" it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment