Friday, March 16, 2012

Back home safely

Woke up at 4.30am and prepared for a day trip to KL. Luckily my alarm clock managed to wake me up. Supposed to leave house at around 5.15am as meeting my colleague at around 5.30am. Got a sms from her at 5.20am that she just woke up and would be at airport around 6am. Luckily we already check in online. Otherwise, will be late for our check in.

Met up with her at 6.10am and we cleared custom and had a quick breakfast at the SIA lounge. My colleague is PPS member hence could bring me in. Would be nice if we could eat at the business class lounge but due to lack of time, we just went to the PPS Gold lounge. She said did not why her alarm clock didn't work and she woke up only at 5.15am. Luckily she found something not right and looked at her clock when she suddenly woke up after sleeping for a few hours.

We reached KL and went straight to the customer's office. Had a cup of tea and a piece of prata before the session as we reached there rather early. The presentation took about 2 1/2 hours and we had a separate session for a review on our performance.

Today, we did not book limo from the driver we usually took as his charge is beginning to be more expensive. To prevent being questioned during our expense claim, we took an airport limo to town. But it was a pain to flag a taxi after the meeting. We waited at the taxi stand and there was no taxi until after about 20mins. Its Friday and most drivers went for prayer. Aiyoh!!!

We took a taxi to KL Central and took the KL Express to the airport. Quite comfortable. Next time I can take the KL express and change to taxi. Cheaper.....

My colleague's fight was earlier than mine. I was working while waiting for my flight at 1850hr. To prevent myself from missing flight as I was busy working on my Blackberry, I sat outside the gate and wait for the time to board plane.

There was flight delay and I only got to board at around 1915hr. It also took longer to land in Singapore. By right, plane should land at Terminal 2 but this time, it landed at Terminal 3. Perhaps there was berth congestion at Terminal 2. Well, good for me as I could take a bus home. I hate being given that kind of black face when taking cab to Pasir Ris from airport. Since it was just 8.45pm, would just take a bus.

Reached home and after having dinner, I started to clear my emails. Very tired day. More tired than normal working days.

No comments:

Post a Comment