Sunday, March 4, 2012

Shopping at Ikea

My elder sister family came today and they wanted to see the progress of the renovation work for my new house so we went there in the afternoon after my niece completed her homework. Before we went, my mum asked me to buy some roasted pork from the coffee shop store that we just got hooked to the food.

After leaving Serangoon, we went to Ikea. My sister and brother-in-law were looking for suitable writing desk and cabinets for my niece. They want to refurnish their study room to make it a better environment for my niece. Found suitable ones and they decided to do painting first before buying the self assembly shelves and desk.

My niece was so happy that she could eat the $1 hotdog. Initially, asked her no to eat as the queue was so long and her face turned so long and black. After we finished shopping and were queuing for payment, we asked her to go and buy the hotdog. She was so so so happy and her face turned round and cheerful. Kids are like dat....

No comments:

Post a Comment