Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cleaning

Reached my house at 11am and was on time for the first item to be delivered today. The mattress came first, followed by bed frame, then TV and lastly washing machine + refrigerator.

The uncle for putting up blinds came at around 3pm. Hence everything was completed quite early and we started to sweep and mop the floor. It was so dusty after so many deliveries. My living room now filled up with big boxes. These boxes have to be kept for 7 days to ensure no defects on the items I bought.

Tidied up kitchenware and after sweeping + mopping floor, we started to wash the 2 toilets. My sister actually did the washing and I only did the cleaning of the walls and toilet accessories. After all was done, we were so happy that we felt more comfortable walking on the floor tiles. So clean.

Bathed and left house for dinner at NEX. Our dinner was so late. By time we reached NEX, it was already 8.45pm. Had set dinner at MOF and went to Fairprice Xtra to buy some items which I am missing. Took cab and reached home at 11.20pm. So late liao. Very tired now...

Tomorrow will be another round to bring some stuff there. My dad will help to drive the items over.








Sunset view from new house

No comments:

Post a Comment