Monday, April 27, 2009

Back home

Finally I am back home. Touched down at around 1.50am this morning and reached home around 2.30am. Finished unpacking and slept at slightly before 5am.

When I woke up, supposed to quickly do my washing of clothes but was so surprised that my mum had already done it for me (I woke up at 11.45am). So good... ha ha. Must give her a treat liao.

Continue my unpacking of titbits/gifts etc and so shocked that I actually bought so much titbits back, although not all for myself lah. Luckily I brought a bigger luggage, otherwise I will have problem carrying all the stuffs back.

Now I am in the mid of clearing my office emails. Still has 400 of them to clear. Nevermind, I will do it slowly since I am still on leave till Wed. Be back in office on Thur.

Transferred my photos to pc and glad that most of them are well taken. Especially the tulips photos. Under hot sun, the tulips colours are real nice like postercard. My sun tanned is worth it. :)

Have no time to give an update yesterday before flying back. These are some photos taken while waiting for Narita express train to airport. Look at how big Takashimaya Shinjuku is. We went to airport early so that we can shop around Narita area. Went to Aeon shopping mall to eat the ramen. The egg is so nice which is half-boiled york (similar to the one sold in Marutama at The Central).



No comments:

Post a Comment