Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chocolate

Bought one of my favourite chocolate at Cocoa Tree during lunch. Yummy yummy. Craving for this for so many days and finally bought it. This chocolate is originated from Switzerland and I love it ever since I took one small piece at the hotel I was staying during my trip there 2 years ago.

I am so happy that I can find it in Singapore but of course it costs more here. But at least I can have it whenever I crave for it. :)

Went to buy movie tickets for tomorrow. We bought tickets for Climber's High and it costs a bit more expensive as the movie will be shown in Cinema Europa. We are so shocked that we are the 1st to purchase ticket for this showtime. However, we are confident that we will not be the only ones in the threatre tomorrow. It's Friday and usually people buy tickets last minute. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment