Saturday, April 4, 2009

How I spend a warm warm day

Today is so hot.... Woke up and find myself so warm and even cold shower can't help. My sister then asked me if want to accompany her to view car again. This time round, is to go to the Mazda authorised dealer at Macperson area. See... my guess is correct. In her heart, she has already decided to get Mazda 2. Just that she doesn't want to confess. Ha ha.

She was a little shock to hear that the car price went up by about 6k within just one month. The reason is actually due to the escalating of yen rate. In the end, she finally decided to buy the car as there seems to be a sign that the COE will be going up too. As usual, she started to ask for freebies and she got all she wants. By the end of the deal done, we were so hungry that we decided to go to Vivocity for dinner.

After much consideration, we decided to dine at Earl Swenson. Finished our dinner and started shopping. Both of us bought a pair of shoe each at Tangs. She influenced me uh. Luckily we used vouchers to pay for the shoe. So its consider free.

Am craving for ice-cream and we went to Haagen Dazz to fulfil my wish. Yum Yum. Nice nice ice-cream. I finished them off. Took photos on our picks.

That is how I spent my day today. So fast, it is night time already. Shall now starts to decorate my photo album for last Japan trip (Nov 08). Bye and nite nite.

Nice blue sky













Yummy ice-cream
















My new shoe

2 comments:

  1. Hehe... thought your sis only going to buy a car a few months later? Can't wait liao uh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah Lor. Said wait for few months is only an excuse. Like I mentioned to you earlier that I am 100% sure she will get Mazda 2. Bingo!

    ReplyDelete