Sunday, April 12, 2009

True Sunday

Finally it's Sunday. A day which I do not want it to come so fast. It marks end of weekend. So sad...

This afternoon, I went to Choa Chu Kang Columbarium with my parents and brother. We arranged to meet my aunt's family and my elder sister's family there. It is the annual tomb sweeping event. We reached there around 3pm and surprisingly, it was still crowded there. We visited my grandparents, uncle and aunty. Big group visiting this year.









After the visiting, we went for dinner at Sakae Sushi. That is my niece's favourite dining place. She loves cold soba and she was enjoying herself to the food today.

Yummy sushi. The mango is so sweeeeeet.











Look at how many plates we had eaten! Don't worry... total 7 pax eating them.













Yummy ice-cream (Strawberry smiles). Eat it and you will smile. :)











I ordered Hokkaido black sesame ice-cream. Yum Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment