Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cupcake

おいしい Cupcake. Bought this during lunch time today. It looks so delicious that I bought it and true enough, it tastes fantastic. So soft, so smooth... Try it and you will sure like it. :)

This week is busy for me as my colleague is on business trip and I need to cover some of her work. Hope all will go well for me this week and now looking forward to Friday which is a public holiday. After next monday, I will be taking leave for my trip to JAPAN. Envy? Ha ha.

Looking forward for this trip and I really really hope I can catch cherry blossom this time round. But will not put in too high hope as it will be sad if I really miss it. Do think that there are chances for me to view it as long as we go to the right locations. Wish us good luck. :)

Today I started to play Happy Harvest game in Facebook. Saw 小珠 playing similar game yesterday and find it fun. Happy harvesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment