Friday, April 24, 2009

Roppongi ~ Akasaka ~ Ginza ~ Akihabara

Today is our shopping day. We went to TV Asahi at Roppongi followed by lunch with our Japanese colleagues. Intention was just to meet up with them for a short while but they insisted to have lunch with us. Found a little restaurant that was opened by Singaporean there (I guess so).

After the lunch, we went to TBS Studio at Akasaka. This place is much more interesting than TV Asahi. Took some pictures there. Huge poster with Miura Haruma there too. It is to advertise for new movie Zero II.

Bought Burberry Blue Label bag at Ginza. Can't resist the temptation. Ohhh, I managed to buy Meichan photobook at one of the bookstore there. So lucky can find it. Also by accident, bought another magazine (Junon new edition). In total, I bought 7 books during this whole trip. :P

I ate my favourite cakes at Almond Cafe. Finally managed to eat them. Last year we missed it as we were there too late and all cakes were finished. So nice... Yum Yum.

Also went to Misukoshi and bought some biscuits for gift. We bought 3 Agnes B bags on behalf of our very rich colleague.

Since still had some time, we went to Akihabara for a short while. However, during that short while, I bought a mini usb fan. Very cute, can use during my OT hours. But hopefully no need to use it (if I not working late).

We headed back to Shinjuku for our dinner. Ate ramen tonight. Very nice and this is the same stall we went to last year. Missed the pork based soup hence definitely must eat again.

Legs very aching while I am typing. Cannot stand properly. Bye now.



No comments:

Post a Comment