Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Haruma

Today is Haruma's 19th birthday. 春马くん誕生日おめでとう. Found this photo and he looked cool.

I woke up very early today at 9.30am. This is very unusual for me on Sunday. Actually it is not a bad idea to wake up early because I can do a lot of things with the additional hours I have.

Managed to fill up my photo album for last Nov trip and I was so satisfied with it. Dragged for so many months and finally complete my mission. Actual fact is because I don't want to continue to drag as my next trip is only 2 weeks later and once I am back from the trip, I have another set of photos for me to sort out. So happy when I looked at the photos I had taken and how I wish I can be there again soon. :)

My niece came today and poor girl that she cried because her mum scolded her for not doing her homework. No choice lah. Nowadays it is so stressful for mother to ensure kids will be able to catch up their work in school. However, she is still a very obedient girl who finished her work after her crying. When I asked her why she cried, she said because her mum yelled at her. She felt so pathetic. At the next moment, she was laughing liao after her mum talked to her properly. Children children uh.

It is so fast, end of weekend and have to go back to work tomorrow. Hope following week will go smoothly and is now looking forward for Friday as it is Good Friday. Holiday.. Yeh yeh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment