Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is Knowing good???

I am not questioning if the movie "Knowing" which I had just watched is good or not. Am thinking of the question on : Is it good to know our future???

Guess it is a "no" for me. I do not want to know what's gonna happen to me in the future. I rather enjoy my life as how it should be and not working on how to change my life to a better or perfect one by changing what it should be. Simple is good and good is simple. Don't make life so difficult.

This movie is very thrilling to me. Some of the parts are so spooky and I think it scared me when the sound effect was too loud. Not too sure if it is due to we are seating too near the screen. Overall is a good one and I enjoyed it throughout.

Its finally Friday! Good Friday! Nice Friday!

This is our dinner before the movie. We ate at Yoshinoya. おいしいね.

Today's is Yamapi's birthday.  Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment