Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hot !!!

Hot. Very Hot. Extremely Hot.

This morning when I woke up, I was feeling so hot and sticky that I had to shower with cold water. In fact, the water was not cold at all. How I wished I could put in some ice to bring down the temperature. It was until around 3pm where there was a heavy downpour with thunder that made me feel cooler.

I slept late yesterday or I should say I slept late this am (around 5.3oam) as I was trying to clear all my emails. Perhaps due to I woke up late yesterday morning, I did not feel sleepy hence could stay up so late.

As usual, I cleared my emails during day time and at the same time, was trying to sort out some of the photos taken during my trip. I am extracting good shots that I can put as screensaver on my pc.

Nothing special today as I was staying indoor. Watch TV, eat titbits and clear emails. One more day for me to relax before going back to work on Thursday. Shall try to laze around as much as possible. Hee hee.

This is one of my favourite photo taken in Tonami.

No comments:

Post a Comment