Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday or Sunday ???

Today when I woke up, I kept thinking it is Sunday. However reality is too good to me that it is still Saturday. Ha ha. One more day for me to rest before going to work on Monday (though I will be taking leave from Tuesday onwards).

Seems time passed very slowly today. I had done many many things within today itself and how I wish everyday is like this. Our furniture arrived today and we had busy time cleaning and tidying the cupboard and TV console for my mum's room. Bought new mattress for my parents and hope they will have better sleep now. The old one was too soft and not very comfortable. My dad did not know we had bought it and see how he responses to it tonight after lying on it.

Did some packing today for my trip. Will continue bit by bit since there are still a few days for me to do it slowly.

Just knew that cherry blossom for Tokyo has almost ended. Got some pictures of different types of Sakura and looking at them compensate the loss of not be able to see them personally there.

No comments:

Post a Comment