Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Accommodation settled

Good news!!! Accommodation at our 3 bases are settled. We managed to book rooms in our preferred bnb or hotel. Great!!! Now we can start making notes on the places we want to go.

I am reading blogs that 小珠 tagged and it is terrible... I realised that there are more and more interesting and nice places to go. With 10 days only, we can't cover all. I think one month also cannot cover all... Only way is to prepare notes for all places we think it is nice and choose where to go when we are there.

Initially I thought we should have a lot of time and can visit places leisurely. Now I think we need to "speed up". Ha ha ha...

Well, shall see how it goes lah. If cannot cover, we go another time lor ~ as if I am so rich hor. Visit Japan so many times and yet cannot cover all places. Now is Switzerland. My 2nd Japan. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment