Sunday, March 27, 2011

Super Warm Sunday

Woke up at 5am in the morning. Was feeling so warm and need to drink water. Drank a cup of cold cold water before I could go back to sleep. The weather was super the hot uh.

Woke up again at around 9.30am after hearing some noise. It was the conversation between my parents and my sister. They were asking her what food she wanted for breakfast. Ai yoh... the weather was so hot that I asked my sister to stop the fan from swinging and let the wind blew direct on me. Otherwise, I could not go back to sleep.

Finally woke up at 12 noon. Haha... so late right? It was due to the "various" waking up that made me dragged my sleep.

The weather was still hot and after bathing, I still felt sticky. Still no airing of Japan hours. Therefore, I continued to do my notes for our trip. Sitting on the sofa and felt the warm air "floating" around me. Finally the sky turned dark at around 4pm and it rained!!! So happy uh. If it was not going to rain, I guessed tonight will be another difficult night to sleep as it will be hot and humid again.

Went out for dinner tonight with my parents, sister and brother. Chose Sushi Tei as there was no queue. People still avoiding Japanese restaurant due to the radiation scare. However, no issue for us as we knew that not all food served by Japanese restaurant are from Japan. Only selective items. We still could not resist sashimi and continued to order a plate of mixed ones. Anyway, even if there are radiation on the sashimi, it is not like we are eating it everyday. In Japan, it is different. They are drinking and eating most of their daily products from local farms. That is why they have to worry on their intakes.

Shopped around for a while and proceed to Coffee Club for drinks and desserts. Decided not to have desserts from Sushi Tei. Initially wanted to have Chendol at the foodcourt but due to no seats available, we changed to Coffee Club. In the end, spent more money on the drinks and cakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment