Thursday, March 24, 2011

A bit sad

Today, we managed to leave off early by 8.15pm. Such a good feeling to be back home early and had time chit chatting with my parents and sister.

Had ate the bread bought from The Central Bar code (I think shd be this spelling). Yummy bread uh... Tomorrow we are going to Clarke Quay to purchase Swiss pass. Therefore, can buy the bread again.

Complete watching one of the J drama (Control xxx) and continuing with another one. Most of this season J dramas are airing the last episode. For the Sakura xxx drama, I am watching half way now. Initially thought I can complete it quite fast since it is just 46mins. In the end, I just realised that it is 1:46hrs!!! Blurred queen uh!!! Shall continue to watch till it ends.

This drama scenes were in Tokyo and Yamadera. Somehow, while watching this drama, I tend to recall the 3/11 earthquake and tsunami that wiped out some of Miyagi prefecture towns. Although Yamadera is not in this prefecture but it is still in Tohoku region. Am wondering if the places that this drama was filmed are ok. I hope is ok as I really like the lonely Sakura tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment