Friday, March 4, 2011

Gnomeo & Juliet

Today was considered a better day for me compared to last few weeks. Finally no one to disturb me while I was clearing my paperwork. Past few days, we had problem with our invoicing which wasted some time to do checking and complaining about the delays. Customers also calling up to chase for invoices.

Managed to clear most of my work by 7.30pm and our boss gave us a lift to HarbourFront bus stop. At least we saved some time and managed to have dinner at Subway before going for our movie.

We watched Gnomeo & Juliet. This was a very cute movie and kept making audiences laughed. Children sure like it. It was a good one for us to relax and laugh to kill all the tiredness we had this week.

Tomorrow has to wake up very early. Looking forward to Jay Chou's concert in KL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment