Monday, March 7, 2011

More sober now

After 7 hours of sleep, I woke up feeling more sober. My eyes could not stand the tiredness that made me slept earlier last night. A good sleep all the way till morning.

Glad that I was feeling better this morning. Otherwise, did not know how to go through the whole day in office.

Finally I could lunch at the food court near office. Ordered vegetarian bee hoon and it just cost $2.80. Cheap and nice. :)

I tried to finish my work earlier tonight. Originally could leave office by 9pm but due to a last minute problem, dragged till 9.30pm then leave office. The only good news was I managed to leave office 30mins earlier than last Thursday. Cannot count Friday timing as I left office early to catch a movie.

Hope tomorrow will be earlier. I know that next week will be a bit difficult to go home early as need to cover for my colleague who will be on leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment