Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finally.. Good News!

Very happy today. Just confirmed our re-route to Zurich from Tokyo.

So angry yesterday after the SIA customer service officer refused to let us enjoy the internet fare after granting us a waiver on re-routing fee. Decided to call them everyday until they agree.

Called again this afternoon. The officer's tone was rather bad that made me full of anger when talking to her. Still turned down my request for the internet fare that allowed us to save $400 each. So angry that I asked her to refer me to her supervisor or manager. She told me that answer will still be the same. Hot uh!!! I told her its ok and just let me talk to her supervisor or manager. Finally she said that I would get a return call within 24hrs.

At around 4.30pm, received a call from the same officer and she said that we are able to enjoy the fare that we wanted and re-routing fare will be waived too. However, we need to confirm the dates by today. Quickly, we discussed and decided on the dates. Will fly to Zurich on 13 Apr and take the flight back on 23 Apr that will make us reach Singapore on the 24 Apr.

This is a good news to us as this allows us to start planning for our trip. Just left a month now and we need to decide on the places we are going to visit and decide on the hotels.

Goodbye Japan... This time we will say hello to Switzerland. 2nd trip to Swiss and I miss the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment