Sunday, March 6, 2011

I woke up at 5am and prepared for check out. Managed to be on time at 6am to take the cab booked to bring us to the airport. We forgot to make booking with the driver that we took his car to the hotel. He only charges RM75.00. The one we booked with hotel costs RM90.00. No choice leh.

Arrived airport rather early at 7am and thought we had a lot of time. However, the queue at Jetstar check in counter was so long and by the time we cleared immigration, it was already 7.45am. We quickly took the shuttle bus to the terminal (the airport shuttle train service was down for maintenance). Luckily no queue and we got onto the first bus waiting there.

Had breakfast at Burger King and it was just in time for us to go to the gate at 8.20am. Our flight was 8.50am back to Singapore.

On the flight back to Singapore, I slept for full 30mins. Usually could not sleep but I was really tired and slept all the way. After reaching home at 10.30am, I unpacked my stuff and took a short sleep. Did not really sleep but at least closed my eyes to rest.

A very enjoyable but tired trip indeed. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment