Monday, March 28, 2011

Ticket

Wow wow... Today I left office at around 8.10pm. Good achievement.

Not much happening today in office. Quickly finished my work in order to leave office earlier. Still had some more notes to prepare for our trip.

Reached Pasir Ris Interchange and was so shocked to see that the queue for the feeder bus was so long. Should not be such long queue at this hour (ard 9.10pm). Strange leh...

In the end, I was the last few to get up the bus and was standing near the driver. My eyes landed on the bus tickets which passengers did not collect after making cash payments. It had been so long that I did not see the bus ticket. Out of curiosity, I took one of it secretly to have a clearer look. Looked so alien to me. Nowadays, EZLink card is so convenient that I never have a chance to pay cash.

Nice little ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment