Sunday, March 13, 2011

My colleague is back in Singapore

Got sms from my colleague once she touched down. She took 0630hr flight from Tokyo and was glad to hear that she is back safely. The ordeal she had will be an unforgetable one. Alone in Tokyo waiting for flight back home. If it was me, I am not sure if I can handle the situation.

The news broadcast that the Japan earthquarke has been upgraded to M9.0. Now rescue teams are fighting against time to look for more survivors. Pray that they can find more survivors.

My niece came to our house and after she did her homework, we went to Whitesands Shopping Mall. We went to Popular bookshop where I went to buy a file and she conned me to buy colouring book, colour pencils and pencil leads. Her items cost so much more than mine. Ai Yoh...

I bought her favourite Cookies and Cream ice-cream and she enjoyed it before going home. She is going for a school camp tomorrow and not sure if she can get use to sleeping in a sleeping bag without her parents around. :)

So fast that weekend is going to end. Tomorrow is another new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment