Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Angry uh!!!!

This afternoon, went for customer lunch at Akashi Jap restaurant. The food was still good and with quality. The sashimi was very fresh. We ate until so full that we had to walk around VivoCity for a while to digest. One of my colleague bought a pair of shoe. She said she wanted to wear it tomorrow with her big big flowers dress. Ha ha...

As usual, was busy for the whole day and managed to leave office at 10.30pm. Took bus and MRT. Alighted at Tanah Merah MRT station and took a cab home since it was late and wanted to reach home earlier. Would waste time for waiting for the feeder bus so decided to spend $6 for the cab fare.

However, the taxi driver made me so so angry! Before I got into the cab, he asked where I was heading. I told him Pasir Ris and he nodded his head. When reaching Pasir Ris, he asked me again on my destination. Told him to exit at Loyang. He nodded again. The next moment, he drove passed the exit for Loyang. OMG!!! In the end, I had to pay extra $1.20 to go a merry-go-round before getting home. He did not even apologised or offered to deduct the extra distance charges. So bad... Don't let me take his car ever again...

No comments:

Post a Comment