Thursday, October 13, 2011

Badminton

This afternoon, I went with my colleagues to Hyatt hotel to play badminton with one of our customer. He booked a court at 12 - 1pm but we ended up reaching at 12.30pm. Luckily there was no one booking the 1pm slot hence they were able to continue with their game. I did not join in as I knew I did not have stamina. Don't want a scene of a ball rolling here and there. Hahaha.

After their game, we ate at the poolside cafe. There was no air-conditioning but luckily not too hot as there were ceiling fans. The food was very nice and really thumbs up. They were better than the food served in Straits Kitchen. Price was reasonable too.

I managed to leave office at 7.30pm and followed my colleague to Bedok MRT station. She could not send me home as she had dinner appointment. Reached home at about 8.50pm. Strange.... still need 1hr 20mins. It was the feeder bus fault. Missed one bus and had to wait for so long.

Very tired today. MUST sleep earlier!

Badminton court - air conditioned


Grilled chicken with Thai sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment