Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Super tired

It rained again this morning. Made me felt so sleepy with the cold weather. How I wish that it is Saturday today. My wishful thinking.

Quite busy today. Boss called for a meeting to plan our leaves. Year end is approaching and we need to clear our leaves. Some of my colleagues were being asked to take longer leaves instead of just few days. Boss worried that next year will be a problem if everyone carries forward their leaves.

I have least priority as have planned for 2 holidays this year (going off next Saturday). With Nov and Dec days taken by other colleagues, no days left for me. Therefore, boss asked me to take in January before chinese new year. Thought of taking the week before new year but cannot because I need to plan for lo hei with customers. So... will be end week of January. Not sure what to do during this period.

So fast... tomorrow is mid week liao. Looking forward to Saturday. I had booked haircut appointment. My hair very messy and I need to make it nicer when I go for holiday. Seems like I have a lot of things to clear before I go for my holiday.

5 comments:

  1. Hehe... think I don't have to clear the rest of my leave, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss said you are the best. Left 5 days carried forward. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I am being forced to take 1 week leave on 9 Jan that week. I have few days need to clear and since Nov/Dec no more slot, he asked me to take before Chinese new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe... u try to plan a short trip in Jan lah.... at least won't waste your leave staying at home.

    Can't remember... does my balance 5 days include or exclude the leave in lieu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 days excluding. I think you didnt take all your in lieu. Have 4 days.

    ReplyDelete