Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sleepless night

Last night, I could not sleep and kept waking up. Too excited? It did not appear that I was that excited but did not know why I still had a sleepless night. Luckily today is Sunday and no need to work.

To celebrate my elder sister birthday, we went to Shin Minori @ UE Square. It's ala carte japanese buffet. The place was not too big. Food wise quite good except that the waiter mixed up our orders and we had to wait for quite a long time for the food to be served. When we asked why it took so long, one of the waitress said due to we ordered small portion, need to wait. We asked her to cancel all the orders and we would re-take. In the end, we were served with the double portion. OMG!

After the dinner, we went to Meidi-ya to buy ice-cream. I zoomed in to buy the Dole fruity ice-cream and found something I was so excited. My beloved C.C Lemon in big bottle. It cost $8.40 uh. No choice... buy uh!

This was how I spent my Sunday. Tomorrow back to work again.






No comments:

Post a Comment