Thursday, October 6, 2011

小珠 travelling

So good... 小珠 has started her holiday trip to East USA and Canada. We left office very late yesterday and she tried to clear as much work as possible. By the time she reached home, she had not much time to sleep and her intention was not to sleep and stayed awake until she board plane to sleep all the way to Narita airport + final destination > USA.

I reached home rather early today as my colleague drove me home. Da pao my work home to do. Since I am taking my colleague's car tomorrow to work, I can bring home my laptop to finish my work. At least I need not go back on my own. :)

So good that its Friday again tomorrow. However, no movies for me this whole month. By the time 小珠 is back, it's my turn to go for my holiday to Taiwan. Looking forward to the break.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... go home earlier ;)

    I slept for almost the whole journey... only waking up for meals :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can sleep anywhere uh. So you will be wide awake when you reach USA.

    ReplyDelete