Friday, October 7, 2011

Tired after anxiety

My favourite day comes!!!

Today, our lunch kaki all had own program. Left snow princess and me to have lunch together. She wanted to buy a toy for her son as today is Children's Day. I wanted to buy lotion from Crabtree for my mum. Therefore, we took our colleague's car to VivoCity. 2 of them went for customer lunch and 2 of us had lunch ourselves.

We decided to reward ourselves and went to Akashi Japanese restaurant for lunch. Had the set lunch and we were so satisfied. I bought body lotion for my mine finally. She waited for so long. By the time we were back in office, it was already 3.15pm. Luckily boss didn't ask why we were so late.

This evening was chaotic. I was so anxious to close a big deal. It really made me so nervous and when I finally closed the deal, I was so shacked and perspiring (no aircon after 6pm). Glad that I could get this deal. Otherwise, I have to "eat wind" for next 3 mths liao.

Tomorrow, need to wake up early as it's my cousin's son 1 month old celebration. Better sleep early.

Lunch set at Akashi Japanese restaurant




No comments:

Post a Comment