Sunday, October 16, 2011

Found it finally!

Our trip is on coming Saturday morning. High chance is that I will work late coming week as my colleague is on leave for 3 days and I need to cover her work. Need to clear as much work as possible so that I can go for my leave without worries.

Started to pack some of my clothing and bring down my luggage from cupboard top. Was hoping that I can find the pullover that bought from National Geographic. I wore once for Hokkaido trip and could not find it when I wanted to bring along for my Switzerland trip in April this year.

Strange that it just disappeared. My mum asked if I had accidentally thrown it away which I confirmed no. I even called my elder sister whether it was with her.

Finally... when I was clearing one of the luggage which will let my brother use, I found it. It was packed together with my mum and dad cold wears. Ai Yoh... must be my sister who thought it belongs to my mum or dad. Made me feel so sad when I could not find it.

Glad that I found it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment